January 01, 2016

one more year on



last year i thought it would be good to not let the year slip away and do one thing each week for me.
i failed miserably on that front and indeed 2015 slipped away into a year which was full of ups and downs.  i felt i was constantly drowning in everything else but something for me.  i spent most of it internalised and i stopped doing most of the things i enjoyed. i do wonder looking back on it at the start of a new year, that it may have been me counteracting the emotional year i had in 2014 with my mum and dad.  instead of getting out there and making something i locked myself away from everything, i seriously can't do that this year i live now in a beautiful part of the world, i have a fab hubby and anipals and i need to split my cocoon and do that one thing for me each week. i need to stop feeling that i am nowhere.
my hubby bought me 10 personal training sessions for christmas (the expectations are they are to help me to get ski fit for march) and considering the total lack of exercise and get up and go i exhibited last year (i spent most of my free time on my couch) it may be the kick start i need to do one thing for me each week at least for 10 weeks and then i may have enough endorphins pumping through my system i will be motivated enough to do it myself the exercise thing.  i will simply feel better and hopefully look better and more importantly be doing something for me.   
it's important for me in 2016 to feel good, i know for sure my dad would be telling me to get on with things and stop making excuses. 

so if for anyone i will do it for him as well as for me.

Photo courtesy of Emma Case Photography


just one thing a week for me... 2016 your on!





HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS
signature floshutch photo hare_zps0e3fe634.png

No comments: