January 09, 2016

it's a rollover, this could be the one!



so did i do it that one thing just one thing?

oh i did, with the help of him indoors or at least with the chrissy pressie he got me.

a fresher, shinier, brighter and better version of myself is on its way, i am booked into a new gym it's taken 10 months for me to get off the sofa and i was a little reluctant to make the move. i'd been building myself up for it all week in my head and i got up this morning feeling it might not be the day.  anyway just to ease me in i checked in with my membership to start next weekend, it gives me some more time to get my head round it. it may seem a little dramatic but i have been out of fitness levels for over 2 years, last year i thought i would drip feed myself into it with some yoga and it was working until it all came a little non-zen for me and became a discussion of money. i stopped as mentally the whole thing just upset my mind set.

so the lovely hubby bought me 10 personal training sessions at the local gym for christmas, with all good intentions, we are going skiing in march and with the issues i have had with my knee and back in the past it would be crazy not to be fit before we go. 



so with voucher in hand, (i even dressed for the part this morning to make me feel like i had to get down there)

Me today, ready for the shinier self (Jan 2016)

i descended on said gym to start my membership and book my first pt session. lovely folks at the reception advised that i get myself comfortable with gym team before i choose my pt as its an expensive gift that may go wrong if i choose the wrong pt.. i agreed it seemed very sensible advice, i want this to work, anyway it would seem you get 3 free personal sessions with the membership, i booked myself in with the lovely lady at the reception nadine, so lets see how that goes!

feeling lucky i dropped in on the petrol station for two lucky dips for today's lottery , so hey that may be one more thing that puts 2016 into a better place... now that would just be too funny, so fingers crossed it's a roll over and we have as much chance as anyone, you have to be in it to win it!  the independent gives you a couple of tips to boost ones chances but being in it is the biggest one tip one should listen to ;)





signature floshutch photo hare_zps0e3fe634.png

No comments: