February 19, 2015

february flirties...

A touch of spring




so we are mid way through the month already and on a high from a super valentines weekend, i have a spring in my step and spring on my mind.
i love working a four day week and returning a day later than the masses.  
tuesday morning is my back to work day, wanting to ease my self in gently, i rode the overground to waterloo and hopped on a bus to st pancras, where i disembarked onto the shopping concourse. 
ooh not a good idea!!  
i passed whistles, lk bennett and fat face and browsed... eek! 
okay so no money passed through my hands but i then spent the 1/2 hour train journey to welwyn garden city creating the above wish list on my polyvore app on my iPhone. it's now going to be hard to resist buying at least one of the above lovelies. 
now which one will it be?

as for the rest of the day it ended on a high where we flirted with homemade pancakes.




No comments: