January 10, 2015

forget january back to work blues with my jollies - this is me


the weather is a little dark and moody here in the north of england so having found a great way to create my wish lists for each month, i felt inspired for january's list and created it via a little gem I found: polyvore.com's app. the app can be downloaded onto any smartphone.  so without further ado my january loves are nicely documented here on my set: january jollies, as you can see i'm a lover of all things noir 💫
no more messing around cutting pasting, everything is right where you need it and much more. a girl can dream can't she.

  1. i am a sucker for black skinnies and diesel jeans are just the best
  2. loving anything anya hindmarch at the moment, so would love this eye popping beauty
  3. if you are to ever have one item in your wardrobe it has to be a zoe karssen t
  4. recently came across monica vinader jewellery and her friendships are the best
  5. chlobo, a must for any rock chick
  6. shoes to die for, just one day i will buy a pair of louboutin these are shockingly nice
  7. keeping with the dark but adding a splash of colour chanel's noir rouge

No comments: