November 15, 2014

not forgetting november naughties - this is me


october rushed by with no time for wishes and/or purchases for little ole' me,  so without further ado november isn't going to slip away that easily, so here are a few of some favourite naughties that have either slipped into the wardrobe or just waiting for me to get out there and make them happen.

1.  chelsea boot favourite at russell & bromley
2. my own wished for locket and the special place that is loquet
3. who can go without a back pack, i can't this softy is at whistles
4. william morris inspired a must have from jigsaw
5. my ears will be warm in the helen berman beanie at anthropologie
6.  ballerina pink by chanel
7. ready for our move to the country with this crayford waxy at barbour
8. christmas on the horizon some sparkle to your feet at grenson
9. finally a pamper at urcheeky parlour in shoreditch

No comments: