February 27, 2010

Fly the Flag- British Class

Amazingly my cheeky banter got us an upgrade. It pays to be northern sometimes, all £5000 pounds worth to be exact.
"Result" my southern counterparts would call with a twinkle in their eye and a smile tempted to break.
So how did I do it?.... Hmm I couldn't really say other than, I continued to babble at the ground crew who was checking in my bags and tell him how helpful he'd been while making easy,lighthearted comments about how nice it would be to get upgraded.
He finished with a wry smile telling us he would make a request for an upgrade. Bless, my cool politeness and his generosity did the trick.
I can safely say Tim's early birthday trip has started well! I am comfortable at full stretch in my seat, thumb typing on my iTouch while I can see Tim snoozing in the seat opposite me. How does he do it?
Fully fed and newspaper read, I can contemplate an easy 9 hour flight well rested and relaxed for the two weeks of Snoooow!
British Airways "we love you"!!


- Posted using BlogPress from kimberley's dont touch

Location:British Airways Club Class on the way to Denver

No comments: